Monday, November 24, 2008

Possible injury

So I woke up during the night last night not feeling well, and walked into the bathroom where I guess I fainted because I woke up on the bathroom floor. So I got up and I guess I fainted again because again I came to lying face down on the bathroom floor. So I got up again and started to feel dizzy so I got down on the floor and didn't faint. I must have hit the wall and/or other things on one or both (I think both) of those falls because I've got some bumps and/or bruises on my head now.

This has led me to a couple of questions:

1. How can you fall face first and cut the back of your ear?
2. Why on earth would your body wake itself up so it can faint? Couldn't I just have fainted in my sleep and saved us all a lot of trouble?
3. Can you faint because of something you ate?
4. Can you faint from a broken heart?
5. Does anyone want to take a trip to Argentina this summer?

3 comments:

Caitlin Carroll said...

A broken heart? Who broke your heart Gordo?

Caitlin Carroll said...

I want to take a trip to Argentina.

Shelley said...

I used to faint a lot because of a lack of iron. But if I remember correctly, you enjoy spinnach above all other vegetables. As spinnach has a high iron content, I feel we can safely rule out that possibility.