Saturday, October 10, 2009

Not everything, maybe

So the bruises, the little red spots, are gone from the tips of my fingers, the ones I hit over and over again while roofing the shop out behind my family's home. That's good, because I was sometimes reminded of Isaiah 49. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't doing any comparisons, it's just that those verses would come to mind, and that probably wasn't for the best. Anyway, sometimes forgetting is good, in a way.

The nails were very short, see, too short to hold normally, so I had to hold them with my hand palm up between the first two fingers:
This led to me hitting my fingers. Also, if anyone would care to read my palm, all those lines are absolutely accurate. I know, incredible life line, right?

1 comments:

sarah said...

i only see three children.
... and nothing about a commune.