Thursday, October 1, 2009

Christmas Lights

I guess those are Christmas lights, technically speaking. They're being used to decorate the sign in front of Baja Tacos in Santa Fe. Some of the best food in the world is there - I personally recommend the bean and tofu burrito smothered in green chile and the breakfast burrito (without meat) smothered in green chile. I've never actually had the breakfast burrito smothered in green chile. I wanted that, and I thought I ordered that, but I'm told I only said, "with green chile," and all the breakfast burritos come with your choice of red or green chile inside. The burrito was still fantastically delicious. However, I'm afraid I was also ordering the same thing for William, and he was rather disappointed that his was not smothered. One thousand apologies without changing, che. The red chile is also good there. I recommend the green. Also, I'm rather pleased with the fact that I was able to get the lights there at all - I had to go in and edit the HTML by hand, which isn't something I'm particularly trained to do. I had a class in seventh grade that prepared me some, though.

1 comments:

Abbyland said...

I'm trying to remember... were the delicious tacos before or after being pulled over? Haha.